We are looking for an intern with a love of all things sport to take on the creation and uploading of content onto their dedicated app.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Rocks and our industry export sponsors at Adeo (2-3 days a week) to learn how to upload content onto the Glasgow Rocks app.
We are looking for students who interested in a career in club media, as well as sports reporting. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Create player profiles
- Draft social media content
- Create graphics for web and social media platforms
- Film and edit Game day matches
- Perform pre and post-match interviews
- Perform post-match analysis interviews
- Create audio and video content
- Provide live match day media
- Upload content to app platform
- Self-starters who able to work on own and come up ideas
- Strong understanding of social media
- Strong sense of news and able to share that with fans
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write to length and deadline
- Ability to produce professional-quality broadcast material for online
The successful candidate will receive:
- Travel expenses
- Tickets for friends/family to attend home games
- Glasgow Rocks team wear and merchandise
If you’re interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!