If you would like to have a Radisson Red Glasgow Rocks player attend your event please fill out a player appearance form with as much information as possible. Your request must reach Glasgow Rocks at least 2 weeks prior to the event as we need this time to allocate and notify the players.
All player appearances are subject to player availability. Training schedules and community commitments vary from week to week and are subject to change at short notice. Completion of this form does NOT guarantee an appearance by a player.
Player appearance guidelines
- Please do not request specific players as the club allocate them as they are available.
- Please ensure that the event contact is there to meet players when they arrive and that they brief the players on their role at the event.
- There are certain days and times players are unlikely to be available, these include
- Weekday mornings (the team normally have training in the AM)
- Match days – home and away.
- For an event on an away game weekend, please understand that there will be no availability on the day immediately prior to and after an away fixture.
- The Radisson Red Glasgow Rocks will work to advise applications ASAP of the availability of any players.
- There is an appearance fee associated with any request. Please contact the office on 0141 556 3231 to discuss the current fee associated with any appearance.
- Please do not publicize a player appearance at your event until attendance has been confirmed by the Rocks, we would also ask that you do not name the players due to attend due to the possibility of last minute changes that may be unavoidable.
The Rocks apologize for any inconvenience this causes but please understand that this is to avoid unnecessary disappointment.