Glasgow Rocks are delighted to announce that our season ticket packages for the 2022/23 season are NOW ON SALE!
This year sees the return of our popular season tickets at Glasgow Rocks for the first time since the table-topping 2019/20 season and we are delighted to announce a PRICE FREEZE on our per-game ticket prices from that year!
GAMES INCLUDED IN YOUR 2022/23 SEASON TICKET –
The league has confirmed it will move to two home two away games for the upcoming 2022/23 season in the BBL league championship, with the trophy and cup being a drawn affair not guaranteeing any home ties.
With that in mind, we have decided to include all of the “built-in” games in our package and give first option/refusal of purchasing any additional matches.
Home Trophy, Cup or challenge matches will have to be purchased separately AT THE SAME PRICE PER GAME AS YOUR SEASON TICKET PACKAGE (OR BETTER).
All season tickets are subject to a 6% administration charge from Ticketline.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SEASON TICKET – 2022/23 Season Ticket Holders can take advantage of exclusive benefits:
- Cheaper priced tickets per game
- Your own season ticket card
- Secured seats for all home league matches
- First choice options for your seats for any friendly, trophy or additional cup games at the same ticket price (or better) as your regular season ticket package
- Reduced booking fees
- Option to spead payments over 4 months
- Two “bring a buddy” vouchers (2 tickets) for use at selected games throughout the season
EARLY BIRD – Want to secure your ticket at the best price possible? Get in before June 1st to secure early bird pricing! After the 1st all ticket prices will revert to the REGULAR price until 1st of August when we will close the sales process.
PAYMENT PLAN –
We offer a payment plan starting on the 5th of August. A £50 deposit for this will have to be taken on purchase, with the remaining cost of the ticket/s being split in four and taken on the following dates: 5th August, 5th September, 5th October and 5th November. This will incur a 6% administration fee of the ticket total as this will unfortunately be a manual process.
If this payment plan works for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “2022/23 SEASON TICKET PAYMENT PLAN” and include your name, seat selections, ticket breakdown (adult, child, etc) and phone number (which is viewable on the season ticket general sale link).
Please note your selected seat may be purchased in the time that it takes for Ticketline to manually take it off sale.
POTENTIAL VENUE MOVE – We would like to remind fans that we are in the process of bidding for a new venue. If this was to happen during the season rest assured that your season ticket would still be available for the new venue. We would have a process allowing season ticket holders to select their seats in the new venue. No refunds would be issued due to the change in venue so please keep this in mind when purchasing a season ticket.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR MY SEASON TICKETS? – All season ticket applications must be completed via our ticketing partner TICKETLINE or via the payment plan option above.
CONTACT US – To call Ticketline please call 0844 888 9991 or email email@example.com
If you wish to contact us about your season ticket application, please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Season Tickets are based on 18 regular season and cup home games.
- Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
- The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to the home venue.
- The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at any time.
- Child – 16 years of age and under as at 31/08/2022.
- Children under the age of 3 as at 31/08/2022 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent or guardian’s knee.
- Concession – OAP Over 65 as at 31/08/2022, Registered Disabled & Full Time Students only (All concessions maybe asked for ID on entry to the home venue).
- Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
- There will be a £25 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards.
- Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted. You will be liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets in any circumstance, you are liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note the club are unable to transfer/reallocate season ticket seats once they have been confirmed and accepted.
- A £5 charge (per season ticket) will apply for reprinting lost season tickets on a game night. However, if they have been stolen we ask that you provide a crime reference number so that we can waive those charges.
- In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Glasgow Rocks have the right to:* – Offer ticketing promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket. Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty. Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
- Recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the home venue.
- Fans are expected to adhere to the latest home venue health & safety guidelines (e.g. any social distancing measures or the wearing of face coverings).
- Season tickets that have not kept up to payment plan payments due will be revoked